Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:Help, any info on the Atlanta saga...???

i here you brother!!!!!!i just moved my wife and kids here last november from mississippi.all kinds of f#%&ing work here but at&t just wants to sit on it!!!!ive been doing ariel construction for 20 years so im pretty used to this crap.but what gets me is that when it opens back up(2 months i here)those coc#$*ckers will want it done in a day with 100 crews!!!!!11!!!!see ya ;;;;;;; (-REDACTED-)

>What in the F is going on with Time Warner/Media One/AT&T or who ever the H they are calling them self this week. We have busted our A's here Damage Free & now they say there shutting every thing down because of "PERMITS" They need to shut down the Jake Legs that keep blowing up houses and the locaters that couldn't locate there but with either hand. I'm a man with a family, like everyone else, just trying to make a living. But this on & off & on & off & on CRAP is about to cause a 10 year vetern of CATV to find another profession. For you smartas-- out there yes maybe I'm crying. But any TRUE insite to the "SITUTATION" would be gratly appreciated.
>I like the traffic & all the "nice people" here, so if no one knows whats going on here with AT&T does anyone need the most dedicated missle crews in the SE to put Conduit &/or cable in the ground & Spliced for them in or around the Atlanta area. Can start NOW. TN,FL,AL not out of the question. Please call 678-618-1516 or 678-414-1829 or post back.
>And about the attitude: WE JUST WANT TO WORK, WORK HARD, MAKE YOU & US $$$$$$$$.... We don't turn back the hard jobs.....It can be Bored, & we will bore it. BOTTOM LINE!!!!!!
>
This is CABL.com posting #23356. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mgeS
There are 0 replies to this message