Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: time to crack open the wallets

I know how it feels to be up and how it feels to be down. This christmas season is not looking good for us thanks to a post I posted here to get some advise about the contractor that we had worked for, he terminated us cold.
We have had a rough year. I have been a member for a little while now and it seems there are many nice people who like to help everyone out. At this time my family have been going through some hard times. This has just been a bad year for us, husband has been in the hospital 2 times this year, we are young couple with five kids ages 9, 7, 5, 2, and 1. My husband is a subcontractor for cable, we have been working out of state for the past 4 years until this year. We have been looking for work in MI all this time , we finally got it and this contractor was the meanest most diffucult man to work with but we did everything he wanted us to just so my husband could be here with his family instead of leaving us. We went through many barriers with him I did not write anything mean ore state his name, but he seen it and terminated us. my husband is a great worker and we have never had any problems until this point.
Well he got work in Iowa but this man does not pay until one month, so I do his paper work and sometimes leave with him the first week so I feel better about where he is working. Well the third week he went to work the truck motor blowed and we are empty because we took all of our money to go to work, this guy owes us, but I am not sure if he is going to pay for the work, sometimes in this business being a sub contractor you need to take the chance for someone to pay.

I know how it feels to be down. I hope we can have a good Christmas and start over next year. It does feel good to give, it does not feel good to need someone. That is forsure.
This is CABL.com posting #233513. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8Uv
Posted in reply to: time to crack open the wallets by cabledog
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: time to crack open the wallets sab3r 11/24/2008 8:34:00 PM
Re: time to crack open the wallets Splicer Life 4me 11/23/2008 9:59:00 PM