Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Fucking PISSED OFF!!!

(QUOTE)Do you guys honestly not see this as ensuring the life of his WIFE's mother. Considering people are ignorant enough to try to do something to her, and for the record who cares if she moves in. Her mom has got be pretty old. He just lost his motherly figure and I can assure you that he doesn't want anything to happen to his wife's mother. You guys need to think for a second and realize that I've seen regular people bring there parents to live with them as they get older because its about cherishing those golden years while you can with that person, and sometimes the person needs more assistance because they can't do things on there own.[/QUOTE]

Don't be so fucking naive...I don't care if his "motherly figure" just died...Guess what??? EVERYONES "motherly figure" dies one day...(rolleyes) Having his mother-in-law won't prevent that from happening...You didn't see George W move his parents in with him...and no other president has either...What do you think...That no presidents mother were/are immune from someone trying to harm them??? You are watching too much television...There are things called assisted living to help older folks get along in their "golden years"...The fucker (Obama) just doesn't want to shell out any of his own dough to put her up...Instead WE THE TAXPAYERS will be stuck with paying for someone to wipe her ass in the white house...Not to mention someone said she will be there to help with the kids...What the fuck???If she can't take care of herself how the fuck can she take care of her grandkids???(confused)

Too fucking bad if you think this is being cold...It isn't...It is being factual and realistic...Parents only move in with children when parents and/or the children cannot afford to have the parents taken care of...Get a life...This is all true and only a real man would have the balls to say the truth...(nod)

(usa)
Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #233159. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8ON
Posted in reply to: Re: Fucking PISSED OFF!!! by mj82
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Fucking PISSED OFF!!! mj82 11/21/2008 2:48:00 AM
Re: Fucking PISSED OFF!!! sab3r 11/20/2008 8:29:00 PM