Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: 2nd amendment

This Country will NEVER be what it once was, we have polluted ourselves with greed and immoral tendencies. a man's word isn't worth a grain of salt or amount to piss in a river anymore, never again will you be able to close a deal on a handshake and a promise... we in this business already know all about that don't we? The ONLY thing that matters to the top leaders of this Country is the bottom line and that is money or power and who can get what off the next guy by bullying or slandering him to surrender. when i look at some of the government cover ups and shady business deals that they have pulled over the years it makes me wonder why we question another countries disdain for us. We condemned Hitler for the attrocities he committed with genocide and turture all along forgetting that we did the same thing but used smallpox and bullets instead, but the result was the same. Don't get me wrong, I love this Country but this Government I will NEVER EVER trust!! A Patriot Must Be Prepared To Defend His Country Against His Government,,, So So true(sad)
This is CABL.com posting #233104. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8NU
Posted in reply to: Re: 2nd amendment by cabledog
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: 2nd amendment Polehiker 11/20/2008 2:17:00 PM