Create your free account now! Sign up

Re:attention contracting fiber splicers!!!

it is possible to do fiber w/out a bucket.ive been doing it for about 3 months. your best bet is to find ug work to start with.aerial plant will slow you down.the work is in the prep not the splicing,any 9 yr old could splice fiber.

>I have been coax splicing for almost two years and want to get into fiber splicing. My plan is to purchase a used fusion splicer, attach a fiber trailer to a new full size Ford F150(which I already own) and find an experienced fiber splicer who wants a hard-working intelligent employee to train and get rich off of. I have lots of ladder and hook experience, so I'm hoping that this can be very lucrative even without a bucket(I've seen a fiber splicer without a bucket, so I'm assuming that it would be possible to work without one). I learn fast, have an excellent work ethic, no wife or kids, will move anywhere and have good references. I would be willing to sign a contract binding me to work for a predetermined amount of time if necessary.
>
>
>Please email if interested. Thanks

This is CABL.com posting #23297. Tiny Link: cabl.co/mgdV
Posted in reply to: attention contracting fiber splicers!!! by fiber rich diet good
There is 1 reply to this message
Re:attention contracting fiber splicers!!! SplicenBear 10/14/2000 6:44:00 AM