Create your free account now! Sign up

Equipment Recovery in PA WARNING!!!

Don't do it. I went out there to work for Mike Nierman and did nothing but waste my time & money. I was suppose to get route work & collect boxes but he lost his install work cuz he got a couple of hacks working for him. Plus he was subbing his install work from another contractor not directly from Comcast. He lives in Michigan and is barely there to oversee the project. The only way you can make money is have a car. PA is full of hills and will kill your gas if you have a truck or suv. Plus people are rarely home or moved away in most cases. you basically have to stalk people down to get equipment. Mike likes to talk a good game but to me he kept blowing smoke up my @$$. I even flew to Portland to pick up his truck for him. I should of known something was wrong with this guy when I noticed that he had no paperwork for the truck and the tags were expired lol. I sat there for 3 weeks wit promises of work that never appeared. He'd talk about all these projects he has lined up but none of it was true. Oh wait a second he got me some work in Columbia, MD that lasted 5 days lol. I got sick of the bull and went back home. When i called him about my check for the MD work he sent me text saying he was on his way to post office and wanted to know if I wanted him to Money Gram it or send it in the mail. I waited and nothing came.
This is CABL.com posting #232260. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8Ai
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Equipment Recovery in PA WARNING!!! pramsey 11/15/2008 10:05:00 AM
Re: Equipment Recovery in PA WARNING!!! loyalty 11/14/2008 1:00:00 PM