Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I don't care what race you are

But we have gone away from the ''One Nation under God''. I hope that President Obama steps up and leads this country but am I believing that all will be fixed in 4-8 years under this man, no i am not, This whole country needs to step back and focus on something besides greed and immorality, when i was a child i was taught to have empathy and understanding for those less fortunate than myself, i was never taught to take advantage of those persons and take all i could from them without any thought of their well being, these days too many parents raise their kids to fight and cuss and teach them that they come before all others no matter what the consequences, they breed selfishness and anger over innocence. Thank God that my grandparents raised me to be humble and self giving and to respect all until they lose that respect by their actions. When greed, immorality and disrespect are taught in their place it takes us to where we are now and until and if ever this changes in all of us no ONE man or woman is gonna fix us.(sad)
This is CABL.com posting #231307. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8kV
Posted in reply to: Re: I don't care what race you are by JDylan
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: I don't care what race you are cablegyswfla 11/7/2008 8:34:00 AM
Re: I don't care what race you are Nate30 11/6/2008 5:57:00 PM
Re: I don't care what race you are cablchik 11/6/2008 5:41:00 PM