Create your free account now! Sign up

David out of pensacola

Was looking for a little advise about our short relationship and employer-employee situation. you brought me to texas for 90 a truck when i got there i refused to go to work untill i heard a sure price because the orig. changed you told me at least forty a hour comes time to get paid its 25 a hour was mad at another untruth but was 1000+ miles away from home next week before pay you change it 2 16.66 a hour and take back the balance of the 25 to 16 and said i was overpaid didnt think i needed it in writing had a verbal agreement an inhouse position and thought you was on the level the truck you sent me with had no parking brake i received a back injury because of such cant get reg. med. attn. because you are not filing work comp papers in a timely fashion then you shut off my room and end my employment while i was hurt because of you i need advise from any1 with this situation i need a doctor to look at my back and your making this very hard on me and need to know if you was allowed to take funds owed and some made up out of my check without concent do the right thing Mr Shehaddi fred you should help too
This is CABL.com posting #231116. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8hQ
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: David out of pensacola GET an atty!!!! marksatguy 11/4/2008 11:04:00 PM
Re: David out of pensacola Gwester843 11/4/2008 10:52:00 PM
Re: David out of pensacola dsatelitmn 11/4/2008 10:38:00 PM
Re: David out of pensacola scag 11/4/2008 6:07:00 PM
Re: David out of pensacola JDylan 11/4/2008 4:58:00 PM