Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Sub contractor abuse?

Because of this tread we have been terminated, I guess he did not like to see what he has done, Now he is wanting to withhold our last check because he sais that there is a damage, but does not want to tell us what or where or how much the damage is. In my eyes it is because he wants to keep our money. I told him I will call corporate about everything and because he did not want us to locate, he has treatened to take me to court dont ask me for what, he is the one who owes us. Why is it that a sub contractor is the person who takes the crap and sdoes not get credit for it.
Here is his email after the tread on cabl bar
Not real sure how you think you’ve been treated badly, I’m not here to hold your hand, nor do I care if I make friends. This is a business and will be treated as such. The company comes first.

Due to your public bashing of myself and my company I have no choice but to terminate your contract with us. Your final check will go out in 30 days or less after all work has been QC’d and the return of everything that belongs to the company. This includes all material, uniforms, id’s etc.

Your attitude is your biggest down fall, get the chip off your shoulder and stop thinking you are owed something.

Tom will be calling you tomorrow to arrange to pick up all items listed above. Comcast will also be notified immediately of your termination, you are not allowed in the field or at the cable office. Failure to follow these instructions will result in swift legal action.
Tom is they guy who takes care of Joe.
BTW beware of jow yukon with Yukon underground not a pleasent person to work with
This is CABL.com posting #230853. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8dB
Posted in reply to: Re: Sub contractor abuse? by hookman 81
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Sub contractor abuse? wizo6812 11/2/2008 6:50:00 PM
Re: Sub contractor abuse? joeatstellar 11/2/2008 3:22:00 PM