Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: fairness??

I appreciate your voting for the first time. But since it is your first time I will tell you. Seattle was brutally attacked during the World Trade organization meetings there. Extensive damage was done. Dems are the ones who destroy Hummer dealerships. Dems are the ones putting spikes in trees for the loggers using chain saws. This is potentially and has been deadly. In the 60's there was rioting that went violent. Just one example below of recent "peaceful dems"

ST. PAUL, MINN. - Anti-war protesters assaulted Connecticut delegates to the Republican National Convention today as they approached the Xcel Energy Center, snatching a credential from an elderly delegate and tossing a diluted solution of bleach at others, including a former congressman, witnesses said.

No serious injuries were reported in the scuffle, though a hazardous materials team checked delegates who were doused with a solution that smelled of bleach. Paramedics examined 83-year-old Fred Biebel, who had trouble breathing. He was cleared and later entered the convention hall.

"We were halfway from the buses to the door, and there was a breach of security," said Rob Simmons, the former congressman from the 2nd District. "We were swarmed by about 60 to 80 of them."

One woman snatched a delegate credential from Biebel's neck, but it was recovered by authorities.
Simmons said he was splashed in the face and on the legs and was treated by a haz-mat team. His lower pant leg was discolored.

Ben Proto, a delegate from Stratford, said the protesters targeted the older and female delegates.

"We tried to provide a shield, some of the bigger guys," Simmons said.

Republican State Chairman Chris Healy, who was bringing his mother into the hall, said he and others pushed back several demonstrators.
"They were looking for delegates," Healy said. "We've been taken to get decontaminated."
Biebel, a delegate at every GOP convention since 1956, said it was not his scariest moment at a convention.
"It compared a little bit, not as bad, to 1968," Biebel said.
In Miami that year, protesters shattered the windows of the delegates' bus with rocks.
"That was scary," he said. .")

You can pull out the one crazy who carved a 'B' if you want but it is one case. And if there were cases of republican doing what the radical dems are doing it would be all over the news. I am not seeing it all over the news. Drifter I don't know if you are young or just new to the country. the way you write shows me you are probably going to be republican if you are young now. But thanks for your comments, I will defend your right to them and your opinion.
This is CABL.com posting #230808. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8cS
Posted in reply to: Re: fairness?? by drifterdawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: fairness?? johned 11/2/2008 2:05:00 AM
Re: fairness?? drifterdawg 11/1/2008 11:55:00 PM