Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: fairness??

After re-reading your post I realize you are stuck in the main stream. So I will go with the history of what they do. They (the media) say that the dem is winning and the other guy wins.

No one expands government by themselves. There was a democrat controlled congress while Reagan was president. They made deals with him and welched most of the time after they got what they wanted. They are at least just as complicit in that era's changes.

Virginia has been 44 years democrat...so what? More people like Cali, NY, Ohio, and others wanting free money so they don't have to work. This started when Roosevelt started Social Security and when the Dems started welfare.

In the wild if you start feeding an animal and it gets use to you doing it, when you stop the will attack you because they feel entitled. The dems have done just that to people. And if they are so good, why are poor people in dem controlled cities like Detroit, Chicago and many others still poor?

McCaiin is not Bush and never has been but if the dems say it enough times they will get people to believe it. It doesn't have to be true with the serious left for them to keep saying it.

Know this, it isn't all dems or even most. But there are enough extremists jumping and screaming to make it seem like more. I personally don't understand a group who takes away people's right to support who they want by vandalizing personal property and stealing the oppositions' signs off of private property. Or trashing cities when they don't get their way. The party of peace? They get the maddest and do the most damage to their own country but say they are against war. They will protest and destroy things that don't belong to them to make their case. Real peaceful. So as long as everyone says what they want us to say, everything they believe in, we are all safe but don't go against them because freedom of speech is only for the Dems. The leftists.
This is CABL.com posting #230765. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m8cb
Posted in reply to: Re: fairness?? by sab3r
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: fairness?? drifterdawg 11/1/2008 10:18:00 PM