Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Gts?

Member Uploaded Image

well they sent my replie to you jtleng to personal mess i put in the open forum,this has drifted off topic but all was meant in fun. also no i do not work for gts but a good friend of 14 yrs does also i know and worked for a year ago their super TD ITS ALSO A FACT that MIKE M the owner of gts and one of the top techs in thi biz along with mr collie of ficoa and LB OF LBI all top and very extremely experinced and honest the later two being my teachers in the sweep feild so jt where you come up with fly by nighter pitcure taker it would never get by these guys. i can and will meet any reasonable spec its when it starts getting unobtainable that sux and ruins a great job the spec here is the norm for a complete retro or rebuild this is a far cry from it its a mod swap with mostly ug and as of latley DB UG ITS FUNNY WHEN YOUR ON A BIG JOB AND DAMN NEAR EVERYONE HAS THE EXACT same issues except that one person and he has that majic button . well anyway we will get this worked out heres an example of the qc its 3 deep so spec on ptv is a 4 i gave them under 3 and granted its not the best but what do you think its giged for ringing and if we cant get it worked out this is the veiw they will have of this linedogg(flipoff)(flame)
theres no dogg like a LINEDOGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is CABL.com posting #230616. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m79M
Posted in reply to: Re: Gts? by shovelhead
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Gts? shovelhead 10/31/2008 3:17:00 AM