Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Gts?

No I was not going to just drive 2500 miles! Long story short one of their supervisors called me about a month ago and asked if I wanted to go out there and work. I told him that I had about 2 to 3 weeks of work and after that I'd give him a call. I called him at the beginning of the week. I was told that they had some issues out there with some people and they were cleaning up.He said they were limited on the amount of people they could have on the project but come on out and they would have a place for me. I told a buddy of mine about what I was doing and he informed me that they were no longer there. Called again and got the same answer. Yes I did get prices. I did a job for them in Virgina I was told we have all this work here hurry up get here! I got there and did 2 nodes the job was over that really pissed me off! I was told we had a deadline to meet so that is why we brought all these sweepers in. I have no problem with people bringing in more people but just be honest with me and tell me the situation and I will make the choice if I want to go or not.
This is CABL.com posting #230405. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m76n
Posted in reply to: Re: Gts? by Lightmaster
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Gts? Lightmaster 10/29/2008 3:13:00 PM