Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cable vs satellite

I've worked Satellite and cable. I've made higher paychecks with satellite, but I've also spent alot of it in gas. When I done cable, it seemed like I had more money in my pocket at the end of the week. I also like the fact you don't have to run a 2nd line dvr. When I done cable I averaged 200 to 300 a day and I was with a company that didn't pay the best. But I would normally be done by 5 too. Now I've been in the industry for 10 years now, which makes a huge difference.

On the cable side you need to look at how u can maximise your billing. If they have a last man out rule and don't care what you do to bring the job up to code, you can do alot of rewiring and get paid for it. I would do everything i could on every job to maximize the amount of money that i could, while still being able to meet my time frame with my other customers.

Last bit of advice, if u decide to leave the company your with to try satillite, make sure you leave on very good terms. You don't ever want to burn a bridge.
This is CABL.com posting #229839. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7Xf
Posted in reply to: Re: Cable vs satellite by got cable?
There are 0 replies to this message