Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Time for Change

Well it seems Joe Biden is not only psychic but he knows something we dont and it doesnt sound good and in his own words it'll be manufactured, huh, can you say false flag.

He needs to explain these thoughts and or full knowledge of these matters to those who are considering voting for him. Not that I believe McCain is much better its like chosing between a shit sandwich or cow pattie pie, either way were stuck with shit, for which we'll get shit,shit thats a shitty deal for the working man, same shit different day.

"Mark my words," the Democratic vice presidential nominee warned at the second of his two Seattle fundraisers Sunday. "It will not be six months before the world tests Barack Obama like they did John Kennedy. The world is looking. We're about to elect a brilliant 47-year-old senator president of the United States of America. Remember I said it standing here if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're gonna have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/10/biden-to-suppor.html
This is CABL.com posting #229586. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7Ta
Posted in reply to: Re: Time for Change by Nate30
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Time for Change sab3r 10/22/2008 8:25:00 PM