Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Background checks/Comcast

hells to the yeah speedlasher....I cant tell you the number of times that ive been in neighborhoods with million dollar homes...far away from the local gas station. Gotta take a piss, you open a side door or whatever and wash the sunflower seeds off the doorwell. Does that take away from my integrity....F No. I work in neighborhoods in the middle of the night, people leave their windows down in their cars, leaf blowers out in their yards, their kids bikes on the driveways, and I would never think about ripping someone off. Last week I went to Burger King, the chick gave me change back like I gave her 40 bucks, and I gave her 25....so I got 15 bucks extra back. I went to the table, showed my wife and kids, and took the money back up. I believe in Karma...Ive seen it too many times.

Okay,, so I went a little too far, but my point is....people put restrictions on people because of their own human nature. They are assuming that their own dishonesty is how most others are, so they create rules to slow down hard working folks like us. Its BS, you just gotta find a way around it. Whether it means working for them or not.
This is CABL.com posting #228966. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7Ja
Posted in reply to: Re: Background checks/Comcast by SpeedLasher
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Background checks/Comcast cabledawg71874 10/14/2008 4:15:00 AM
Re: Background checks/Comcast SpeedLasher 10/14/2008 12:00:00 AM
Re: Background checks/Comcast SpeedLasher 10/13/2008 11:47:00 PM