Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: the text of the bailout

The only part of that post I don't agree with is "no effect"...as I have stated elsewhere, this 'bailout' injection will serve to allow the unworthy to gain their golden parachutes...they will just be better at hiding it since they know the masses are watching and they don't want to end up as another Enron! The only change to come will be the names on the plaques...the game remains the same...until we as a people can find a way to take the perks and the profit back out of government to remind them who they work for.
Free postal, free travel, paid staff, paid time off to campaign, paid security force, six-figure incomes, paid health benefits including immediate families, fat retirement packages, 7-8 month 'working' year, that's just what I know off the top of my head...there's probably more.

The biggest problem with a revolution of any type these days is that the gummit can hide behind the 'Patriot Act' and squelch it easily...then jail anyone involved in Gitmo. It really leaves one to wonder where we can realistically stop this merry-go-round -- it won't be with the current crop of replacements! (rotflmao)(rotflmao)(rotflmao)
L-8-R-B
This is CABL.com posting #228351. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7zf
Posted in reply to: Re: the text of the bailout by hootie hoot
There are 0 replies to this message