Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Buy Food, Guys!

I've been waiting for someone to remember "Y2K is falling"...

My 'investments' have been losing money since the "Dot-Bomb" of 2000 -- I've already taken most of them out because it made more money on paper to use them to pay off credit cards than the interest that wasn't gained.

The only people who need 'bailed out' are the ones for whom a seven percent loss actually means more than $1,000,000. The rest of us are merely accumulated fodder for their speculations (read that money to lose!) and income from 'transaction fees'.

It took from the early 1800's to 1975 for the 'Dow' to amass a total of 1500. Now some 30 years later, it is trying to push towards 10 times that. Consequently the single digit percentages reference much larger dollar figures than then. Our dollar has declined in actual value so much in that time (what inflation represents), that it has become a fantasy. The saddest part: a great amount of these political events were just as evident 70 years ago before the crash of '29...but there's not enough people alive today to remind these governMENTAL idiots...especially the one trying to keep his buddies happy before he has to go back to his village.(spin)

So Yes, vegas, buy storeable food, look at stocking some ammo to go with your guns, start training a new puppy now, and look at what it would take to get you off the grid...then hope for the best because they won't let you vote for "None of the Above"(joker)
L-8-R-B
This is CABL.com posting #228013. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7tN
Posted in reply to: Re: Buy Food, Guys! by infoaddict
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Buy Food, Guys! vegassatellite 9/30/2008 10:35:00 PM