Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Buy Food, Guys!

I totally agree My grand father Told me 40 years ago the hardest time in his life came during the great depression I the 1930's he said food was hard to comeby, money was worthless . There are at least 250 million more people in this country now. When the banks close, and your Ignant neighbor go's berserk , you'll need more than just food gotta gun .
Next, when these idiots call extremist realize this .now vulnerable they will enter the country at any means and terrorism will be at its greatist , this government is not on that page, cause they don't know what to do.
While living in SC I saw house after house go up worth 3/4mil + there weren't enough people there to buy these homes, large corp were leaving, yet locals kept building .Were not talking 2 3 4
homes were speaking 2 3 4 hundred homes worth 3/4 mil and + there is no way When 6mos latter those homes were still there ,that the economy can sustain, that Mexicans, did the work
good ole boy got the money and banks took the hit . daddy tells son whom went to college to give me a builders loan you make your money and the banks take the hit It has happened everywhere.
Whats your house worth now and the good ole boy has millions under the sheets .
buy food cause thats a nescsity
This is CABL.com posting #228005. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7tF
Posted in reply to: Buy Food, Guys! by vegassatellite
There are 0 replies to this message