Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Global Domination

Sorry, but if crime don't pay, or pays very poorly, then count me out. Besides, the whole post-apocalyptic enslavement thing just doesn't do it for me. I was kinda hoping this would be like a contract or long term project in that we help you take over the world and then it would be business as usual. Besides, once you take over the world and no longer need us henchman, are we free to go work for the next malevolent dictator-to-be or is there some kind of non-compete clause? I mean, I gotta feed my family and there's usually good money in being a henchman.

We can all remember how good henchmanning used to be, back when the evil overlords paid good benefits, had excellent overtime pay, FMLA, didn't try to have us breaking OSHA regs. How's a man supposed to properly operate a mega space-laser with a leaking canister of Neutron K5 on the same platform?

Sorry, but until you evil overlords start taking care of your henchmen and underlings, you can just take over the planet on your own. Build your own Proton Isolators. Stick together boys, don't help these evil supergeniuses until they pay us right!
This is CABL.com posting #227777. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7pZ
Posted in reply to: Re: Global Domination by Nate30
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Global Domination l8rb 9/27/2008 8:27:00 PM
Re: Global Domination oldlinedawg 9/27/2008 9:32:00 AM
Re: Global Domination MikeEd 9/27/2008 1:42:00 AM