Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Help is needed for my wife Sandra Rowe

I can only say I know the feeling. It has only been 2 years since I lost my mother. I can tell you I am feeling you. I can tell you nothing right now will do too much. A little. But not too much. I can tell you that you will get through it but never over it. I had a dream about my mother 2 days ago and I will tell you I was there and it was as real as you are reading this right now. I saw her and told her how much I missed her and was so sorry for not getting to say "goodbye" and she looked at me on my knees and hugged me and told me not to worry and "it was ok". I never knew a dream can be so real. So....for you...know that this may not really be over. Just as we know it. We weep for our loss. It is normal and ok. I think we get to see them in our dreams when we need it. I think they can "visit" us that way. Not when we know it but when we need it. I will pray and have a good thought for you. I won't like it when my Dad goes. You know.........sometimes in a weird way we wish we would go before our loved ones. Selfish as it is we don't want the pain.
This is CABL.com posting #227411. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7j5
Posted in reply to: Re: Help is needed for my wife Sandra Rowe by top dawg
There are 0 replies to this message