Create your free account now! Sign up

Ducks Tired of hearing I'm waiting on assessments

Alright men , Ducks tired of hearing , I'm waiting on assessment crews, to find out exactly how much damage there is in Texas , I've got people in Louisiana so I know the lick there. I've got friends headed to Texas to cut trees , got friends headed to Texas with crews , Duck ain't rolling any trucks to Texas until I know there is a meritable amount of work and a time frame as to how long the work will be. I don't lie or bullchit my people. The best money in the biz is great , but if its just for a period of weeks I'd like to know that also . Any you dogs ,down Galveston way or Houston please pm me , how much plant is on the ground and how many broken poles they're are . I believe who I'm working for , but at the same time I like independent outside info. I have brothers and sisters in this business every where thats why you can't bs the Duck. I feel like we the people. If we stick together , things will get better in our industry . Thanks in advance for any information....... Duck
This is CABL.com posting #227043. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7d9
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Ducks Tired of hearing I'm waiting on assessme Gwester843 9/15/2008 10:03:00 AM