Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: posts removed

Yea I get ya. Since I am not sure what your reaction is about my post except that your only concern was that statement, I read my post,(usually when I post I type and think about the same speed and when they become blogs I tend to not proofread).

I dont mean to offend anybody.

I will forwarn all that sometimes I may not speak politically correct and should the master deem one of my posts as bad and deletes them then I dont fret, because nothing on here really matters. I have been coming to the bar for along time and usually unless I am drunk I generally try to help anybody who asks if I feel I have something to offer. Kind of a take it or leave it deal as I am what I am.
My statements are simple opinions of mine from the experience that I have aquired in my cable television life.
In no way was that statement directed as an insult to any hard working (in-house or out-house) tech out there. It was not an acusation, moreover my point of thinking is that if the MSO chooses to pay its field technicians low class wages and continue to throw away millions of dollars on prime contractors who simply rape the companies margins then I will continue to see most of the % of hard working techs contracting. Not that all contractors are hard working. It just pays better to hustle when you gotta get the foots to get a check.
There is a huge difference in what an MSO pays its contractors as to what it pays its own staff. Until that upper managment blubber mentality changes you will continue to see the highest % of qualified hustlers out here on the road.
MSO.s are smart and they take advantage of many a damned good tech who for a life reason is forced to stay there in there system and work as an employee.

My whole statement before was just simple advice. That was to teach motivation and confidence. Contractors usually work hard as the harder you work the more you can make. It was a reply to what I thought was a request for advice on how do contractors learn to be good.

I feel I am more than qualified to speak when I speak or I dont speak, I listen. I learn something new everyday and look forward to the challenge I will face tomorrow. I in no way think I can walk on water, But I will jump out of the truck and walk through it to fix a short or complete the location.

Anyway I done rambling on as they dont pay me for my time of writing here. hehe.
Hope you take what I was saying for what it was meant and not for what can be taken out of context ya know?

peace brother(snipper)

This is CABL.com posting #226963. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7cR
Posted in reply to: Re: posts removed by johned
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: posts removed hookman 81 9/14/2008 12:16:00 PM