Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I must get this off my chest

which will bring me to me story, had recently moved to so Florida from Il (big mistake so far) had cable installed for 170 dollars and the Internet levels are 58/-16. after calling several times a contractor comes out and tells my wife she has to move the plasma on my screen porch so he could run a line across the top of the wall (basically cut through the porch area, thats fine) the tv is against the wall he would of been nowhere near it!!! fine. then he said he do the job and we have to reschedule but he changed the splitters and connectors. after several more calls in house comes out, my son called me when he got there. I told the tech the problem (dropping hsi and crap pix in the master) he said he will check it out. cool. (smile) i get a call a hour later from the tech saying he changed all the connectors and splitters and he could do no more. i had told him the lines are wired in series and he needs to dedicate the lines, when I told him that he asked how I knew that. I told him ive been doing cable for 30 yrs. he then told me if I was a tech just run them myself!!!!! (upyours) well that set me off and I asked him if he runs his own lines, he said yes ALL THE TIME (roll) I'm not waiting for them di**head contractors to do it! well I just paid 170 dollars for installation I am not running my own lines! I told him if he didnt want to do it right then get out of my house, well he hung up the phone told my son I am a di**(small richard) and left. the next day another inhouse guy came out and did it right! (clap)
This is CABL.com posting #226837. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m7aP
Posted in reply to: Re: I must get this off my chest by 330cableguy
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I must get this off my chest cablegyswfla 9/13/2008 9:43:00 PM