Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: wallfish expert

I am a wallfish expert, rental properties would RATHER have you drill inside from the attic down instead of 6 or telco showing on the outside. My price is 50 to 70 clams beacause of the liability, and will not work and do this for the fraction of what MSO's and whatever pay. Remember, ITS YOUR BUTT ON THE LINE. simple. Stay away from flex bits to go thru fire breaks such as kitchens and aroing fireplaces-they WILL spin out of control, unless you drill 3 holes, ,,,1 for the flashlight, one for the bit and one for the drill--and I reccomend, if you have to, using a flex bit with a self drilling starter at its point, and drill the shi* slowly. And I really mean slowly. This is 'custom work' and dont let anyone fool you that this is just routine.
However, your BEST protection is a waiver, stating and before signed by the would be person that you are NOT responsible for such a challenging feat before you even crawl into the space. Write one up, make certain that both the tenant/owner has a legal copy and one for your records.
Hell, I had contractors do about anything imagineable during 14,000 DTV and CATV instalation.
Stay away from Kitchen walls, most of all. Too much plumbing-you dont want that on your fault bro. Insurance is already at a premium for this sort of work.

Good Luck
This is CABL.com posting #226694. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m68w
Posted in reply to: Re: wallfish expert by Chopps
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: wallfish expert cablemut 9/12/2008 12:35:00 PM