Create your free account now! Sign up

Why are the Hurricane Prices are so Loooooow

Its because the prices in the industry are so low to begin with and people just seem to like drawing change off a clock for twelve hrs a day. You want to see things change ,stop working for chump change and let the hacks band aid it back up . I'll guarantee you that the prime is getting at least $275.00 per hour. What are you working for $130.00 per crew ,$50.00 per splicer .When will people wise up????????? I didn't post this to piss in anyone's patch ,you do what you feel is necessary .I guess Duck just has a bad taste in my mouth , because of the way Comcast used us in Richmond Va. a few years ago . I'll never forget it , balls to the wall until they decided it was enough hourly and they dropped back to regular pricing after everyone was there. A kinda take it or leave it situation . Look before you leap,lies make the world go round.
(usa).."WHITFIELD"..(sunny)
This is CABL.com posting #226646. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m67K
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Why are the Hurricane Prices are so Loooooow shoppingcart 9/11/2008 10:12:00 AM
Re: Why are the Hurricane Prices are so Loooooow Gwester843 9/10/2008 6:35:00 PM
Re: Why are the Hurricane Prices are so Loooooow Gwester843 9/10/2008 6:28:00 PM
Re: Why are the Hurricane Prices are so Loooooow mike brucks 9/10/2008 3:50:00 PM