Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I am so happy

Much praise brother for stating the truth and protecting my freedom. Don't get upset when you hear political crap. These rumors are spread to discredit the candidate. McCain is supposedly a war traitor. I want people to stop the BS and speak the truth. Some people are spreading rumors that if Obama wins black people will lash out at whites and he will condone it. His mother and grandparents are white do you think that he will do something that will promote hate. What side could he take? His VP isn't black. Kill the rumors! McCain is not evil! They are both politicians they are all not to be fully trusted. George Bush allowed jobs to go to India, illegals to run rampant and our militiary to be deployed on a partial lie. He did not speak out against some of the ENRON execs getting lenient sentences. Some ignorant people believe that republicans are for whites and democrats are for minorities. Wake up politicians play their constituents to get elected. It is a song and dance. They have screwed us all. This is not the first oil crisis that we were in however both sides allowed us to fall into another one. Remember it was a republican congress and senate that stopped our troops from taking out Saddam the first two times if I am not mistaken. It is impossible for any person to be 100% conservative or liberal all the time. Politicians usually are isn't that suspicious to you guys?
This is CABL.com posting #225816. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6Um
Posted in reply to: Re: I am so happy by lazarust326
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: I am so happy voices 9/1/2008 12:19:00 PM
Re: I am so happy oldlinedawg 9/1/2008 9:24:00 AM