Create your free account now! Sign up

Rules for a Gunfight...Bang .. Bang... game over

When guns are outlawed only outlaws will carry guns . I have a motto , never leave home without one. Amp housings with the guts removed work real well. Another rule never bring a knife to a gunfight. I know they are illegal. I almost got a year when I got caught with one in new jersey. A goog laywer ,$8000.00 and I walked away on an illegal search and seziure . The DA was so pissed when the judge found the young highway patrol a non credible witness. It took 90 days after the judge suppresed the evedience , for the State to drop the case . It set a new precident in New Jersy law at that time. After that I haven't worked there again . But I will always carry a gun til they pry my cold dead fingers from it........ Duck
This is CABL.com posting #225604. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6QW
Posted in reply to: Re: Rules for a Gunfight...... by satman0001
There are 5 replies to this message
Re: Rules for a Gunfight...Bang .. Bang... game ov Ramblin Man 8/30/2008 12:00:00 PM
Re: Rules for a Gunfight...Bang .. Bang... game ov Ramblin Man 8/30/2008 11:57:00 AM
Re: Rules for a Gunfight...Bang .. Bang... game ov vegassatellite 8/28/2008 9:28:00 PM
Re: Rules for a Gunfight...Bang .. Bang... game ov hookman 81 8/28/2008 8:30:00 PM