Create your free account now! Sign up

Gas Prices will Rise !!!

After watching the news I guess the hopes of gas prices falling again after labor day may only become wishful thinking. It is said that 25% of our oil comes from the Gulf Coast. They stated how many rigs were damaged and destroyed by Katrina and Rita and how Shell Oil had already evacuated some 300 workers from their rigs in the Gulf . Sky rocketing oil prices . Please keep the cost of fuel in mind when you think about heading out the door to go do storm work . I have yet to see anybody trying to recrut contractors to work the storm damage paying any more than they were 3 yrs. ago . The price of fuel is a lot higher now than it was then . Most primes looking for contractors don't even list a price yet . Look before you leap still water runs deep. I've already talked to alot of contractors and the general concensious seems to be people are worried about two things ,getting paid and the price of fuel . I hope you guys think long and hard before leaving home to go work these storms. (usa)"WHITFIELD"(sunny)[.....deal]......(nod).......(roll)
This is CABL.com posting #225585. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6QD
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: Gas Prices will Rise !!! Northwest One 8/30/2008 11:14:00 AM
Re: Gas Prices will Rise !!! dennis072180 8/29/2008 7:22:00 PM
Re: Gas Prices will Rise !!! starbux 8/29/2008 2:57:00 PM