Create your free account now! Sign up

Roll The Dice

Member Uploaded Image

As the Atlantic and Caribbean heat up with tropical activity , one can only think to their self . Who will get hit this year. According to the National hurricane center , Gustav (if I spelled it right) is predicted to become a major hurricane, that means Cat 3 to 5 . Anybody got any friends working in Jamaica ? This one seems to have a similar path to Katrina. Only time will tell. I wonder if the mother companys will try to make the primes handle a major hurricane with in house personnel . It makes you wonder would they try such a blunder.How will they stop people from ghost trucking? Are any of the Mother Companys along the Seaboard prepared for such an impacting storm . The thing that I wonder about is the 911 that the municipalities place on the cable companies with their fines if its not up and running by a certain time. I guess all that BS they use now goes out the window if mother nature takes out pole lines and costumers houses. Do any mother companys have stock piles of supplys sitting some where to rebuild their damaged systems? If any of you readers can answer any of my questions your elaboration there of would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for reading.
(usa) "WHITFIELD"(sunny) The BigDuck
This is CABL.com posting #225440. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6Oi
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: Roll The Dice Gwester843 8/26/2008 10:29:00 PM
Re: Roll The Dice hookman 81 8/26/2008 9:22:00 PM
Re: Roll The Dice southern 8/26/2008 7:46:00 PM
Re: Roll The Dice Nate30 8/26/2008 6:40:00 PM