Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Cheaters on track

The only thing that is made in the USA by FORD,GM & MOPAR is the steel the VIN Number Plate is stamped out of and it is done at the midwest steel plant in Burns Harbor, Indiana.. they have a 100 year contract with the big 3 to produce a special tri steel clad cold roll steel product that prevents re-stamping of a vin number plate... the reason I know this I have a retired family member who worked there ... and just for all you non believer's go to a junk yard and drill the winshield vin plate off... take it home, put it on your vice and take a hammer and try to flaten out a number...

It will shatter .. but the point is whenever there are millions of dollars at stake someone will cheat.. or try to and I commend NASCAR for the strict rules that they enforce...

also If you think that NASCAR is letting Toyota cheat.. read the news at NASCAR.COM about JGR suppending 7 team members for using a simple 1/4" Magnet under the Gas Pedel in the Lagono/Stewart cars at post race inspection to reduce chassic dyno horsepower.. ... just a ramble ..
This is CABL.com posting #225367. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6M7
Posted in reply to: Cheaters on track by hookman 81
There are 0 replies to this message