Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: the ant and the grasshopper

yes,,,,,they are all perfect angels and all deserve it so much. Only a few really treat this program the way it should be treated. Girls in the south have more babies so they can get more money. Hey Babies for money is a great use of the system designed to help people out. You speak as if all the people are like this. They aren't. I know plenty. Going and buying drugs while living on state assistance. I know a woman who hasn't worked for 15 years. Why? Why should she? Her housing is paid for by the state. If you don't think the things in that sarcastic view of the welfare system happen on a large scale well you go on fooling yourself.
I believe in a sytem to offer a hand UP. Not a handout for life or generations because people refuse to work. And let's not even get into the help that people who are not even citizens of this country get over the ones that are. You guys take things I post way to seriously anyway. The ones that defend those that take advantage. It is satirical. And PARTIALLY TRUE. Not 100 percent but certainly enough of a problem that it taxes all of us who pay for programs that some actually feel entitled to for life. As though we should pay for their entire lives and others think that is ok is appalling. So lighten up. Life isn't that black and white. (not a racist remark for the ....."people" that take it that way).
This is CABL.com posting #225184. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6Ka
Posted in reply to: Re: the ant and the grasshopper by linedawg
There are 0 replies to this message