Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: good judge

While I agree with your last statement, the problem is that a lot of the terrorist aren't illegals. They are American citizens... how do you deal with that, without invading their privacy.
Don't get me wrong, I don't want anyone invading my privacy (although they won't see much... me kicking the dog once in awhile), it's the principals behind it. I would feel alot better about the government policies such as this one, if they would take more stringnent actions towards the illegals.
Box them all up and ship them the hell out of here for starters. tighten up the southern borders. Concentrate on these efforts for a year or two and see what the outcome is before they start snooping around the our homes. If they had control of the people coming in and out of here everyday, they would have better control of our security. That means racial profiling, If you are not a citizen you have no rights in America therfore you are subject to OUR laws. If you want in and you have nothing to hide you won't mind taking your turbine of so we can see whats under it.
This is CABL.com posting #224956. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6Gu
Posted in reply to: Re: good judge by nrb1
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: good judge nrb1 8/17/2008 10:15:00 AM
Re: good judge oldlinedawg 8/17/2008 9:32:00 AM