Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Who is the Earl of Stirling?

Of course prime there is my respected friends take on things and its not so patriotic.

The Ceasefire Russia is making it clear it has the right to traipse all over Georgia despite the ceasefire, that Georgian troops will have no role in any multinational peacekeeping forces in South Ossetia and Abhkazia, that Georgian forces will enter no Georgia base if Russia feels the security of its forces is threatened, that it will continue operations with the Abkhaz militia to clear Georgia out of that separatist region, and that it will participate in the ethnic cleansing of South Ossetia that is underway.

We shall see, let us pray for those who are hiding in the fields this has been another of humanitys black eyes. It is the victors who write history we may never know how this started.It goes way way back but the timing, the region, the poltics and the troop movements are facts what we await is the future, the turn of events, how will the cards fall? This seemingly tiny conflict decides the fate of the statis quoe. Either Russia is a superpower again or they ere not that is what is at stake. Stopping short of Tblisi is a blunder if they're the victor.Being stopped for whatever reason declares them the loser,giving up air superiority for any reason is a definant sign of weakness the side I prefer they will always by default be strong but su-25s and su-33s are a very poor match-up against f-22s. No today in my eyes America declared its definative superiority and Bush didnt stutter.
This is CABL.com posting #224767. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6Dr
Posted in reply to: Re: Who is the Earl of Stirling? by nrb1
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Who is the Earl of Stirling? nrb1 8/14/2008 2:25:00 AM