Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Never Judge

I was in a Burger King and some bum tried to ask me for my un-eaten fries. This kind of stuff annoys me so I told the store manager that he's got a bum in there bothering customers.

Well as I'm getting in my truck, this mexican guy comes out and asks what the hell my problem was. I told him I don't need to be bothered by those bums. I said the guys got legs, he can deliver pizza fliers or something if he wants money. This guy was getting into it with me and acting all high and mighty by saying he was going to go in there and buy him some food. So I proposed a wager. I told this mexican that I'll offer the bum a $20 BK gift card if he washes my truck. The other half of the wager was that the mexican was going to have to buy the bum a $20 card if the bum refused to wash my truck. Good for the bum because either way he gets a $20 gift card. Well, he took me up on my bet and of course the bum said he didn't want to wash my truck.

The moral of the story: Some people are down on their luck because they choose to be or because they're just too damn lazy to do anything other than hold up a cardboard sign on the freeway offramp. Far as I'm concerned, you got legs, you can work, you got arms, you can work. We got day laborer mexicans getting jobs without even knowing any English and yet some people with working bodies and knowing English are too lazy. I have no sympathy for them.
This is CABL.com posting #224710. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6Cw
Posted in reply to: Re: Never Judge by Techee10
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Never Judge cablewolf214 8/15/2008 12:52:00 AM
Re: Never Judge sab3r 8/13/2008 4:42:00 PM