Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Is it Common Practice ?

Sure could have. Hindsight is 20/20 though. It would actually be nice to get a job offer around here thats worth something. I may be older than some but I would hope I am just as good or at least,trainable for whatever. It has gotton to the point that pretty soon my toys will be sold, bankruptcy will be declared. Things I don't want to happen. I was to proud to apply for unemployement benefits so I used my savings to cover things. Now savings are getting to low for any type of comfort. It is depressing to see how things have become. How even I have become. There must be a light somewhere. I am just having a hard time seeing one that can lead me away from my current situation. I dont want to do installs of any type now. I would rather work on a line crew and be a grunt. Work my way up from the bottom as usual. But I doubt if there is anyplace willing or able around Richmond,Virginia, to offer someone this. So maybe its the Labour Pool for me. Excuse the rant. But it seemed to help somewhat in my mindset. Wr...
This is CABL.com posting #224392. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6xo
Posted in reply to: Re: Is it Common Practice ? by oldlinedawg
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Is it Common Practice ? vegassatellite 8/9/2008 4:10:00 AM
Re: Is it Common Practice ? oldlinedawg 8/8/2008 5:09:00 PM