Create your free account now! Sign up

Help Wantd fer Kwalty Tech

I found this on Nashville's Craigslist. I have only changed the phone number to protect the ignorant. Now I know why the primes think it is so easy to screw the little guy.

CHECK THIS OUT:

satellite technican helper (nashville and all surrounding counties)
Reply to: see below
Date: 2008-07-31, 11:02PM CDT

Caniadate must be a cool fellow person that can get alone with me and be able to take orders while remaning cool. Must have a hip hop are rebel personnality. Age not important just charter. Only experiance nessary is the ablity to hook up starnd tevelvison receivers games console dvd players,vcr's program televisoin to channels like 03 and line1/input 1. Program a television from cable to Air/antenna using the telvision onboard menu options are remote control.. If you can do that you already quailified for the work. you must also not be afraid of crawl spaces are getting dirty.Hot days are Hot ones and cool ones are cool ones, you get my point. And even more you must understand you're postion is to help me. If you're cool with being a sub contractor getting a w-9 & paying your own taxes and makeing $150 a day. call me at 555-555-5555 ask for the dishguy, otherwise send a text Im a busy guy and texting is really the best form of communicating with me.

* Compensation: $10 hour
* Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
* Phone calls about this job are ok.
* You may contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

(crazy)(confused)(roll)(rotflmao)
This is CABL.com posting #224266. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6vm
There are 7 replies to this message
Re: Help Wantd fer Kwalty Tech voices 8/7/2008 12:48:00 AM
Re: Help Wantd fer Kwalty Tech jsunyog 8/6/2008 11:08:00 PM
Re: Help Wantd fer Kwalty Tech bushmaster 8/6/2008 9:34:00 PM
Re: Help Wantd fer Kwalty Tech jimcarrey 8/6/2008 7:59:00 PM
Re: Help Wantd fer Kwalty Tech Nate30 8/6/2008 7:04:00 PM
Re: Help Wantd fer Kwalty Tech cabledog 8/6/2008 6:36:00 PM
Re: Help Wantd fer Kwalty Tech starbux 8/6/2008 6:33:00 PM