Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: I have had it!

Thank you it felt good! A few months ago I met a Rwanda survivor. She had been raped numerous times by rebels and government troops. I asked her how do people do this to their own people? She said to my it is learned through generations. The Belgians wanted to instill fear in the natives so that they could easily maintain control. They cut off the arms of men who resisted they raped women in front of their husbands and uprooted and chased entire villages. Then they measured the noses everyone those that had noses like Europeans were Tutsie the broader noses were Hutu. Upon colonization the Tutsies were given more power. Upon withdrawl the Hutus were given power. Just like America's field slave house slave rift it was created and boils to this day. We as the working class Americans have fell into line with the past. Jim Crow and other laws kept us hating the other race while the rich got richer.Race is now used as an illusion in some parts of America to hide the rape of the working class. Keep your eyes open the midwest and the rest of rural America is under attack by Meth. However their are not enough drug prevention programs. Montana, minessota, Michigan, West Virginia and other places have majority poor working class people. Times are hard factories shutting down people are losing their jobs and houses. Some are turning to substances to ease their problems. Young people are sitting idle after finishing high school alot are not going to college or anywhere else. The war scares them from joining the militiary. So now you have alot of people with no jobs not very well educated and idle time. The idle unguided young people are going to party and use dope. Some older people are going to turn alcohol and drugs to ease their deppression. As times get worse more will lose their mental strength and try dope. Then a drug culture will start. This sounds scary I know this is the exact same thing that happened to LA and other ghettos in America. The difference is the contras and a three letter agency helped. Now the who have lost alot and the cops who need more money will become the new contras. Majority of the good rehab programs are in the rich areas the ones in the working class areas are poorly funded. Protect your young teach them a trade! Educate them! Teach them to be content with what they have until they earn more. Greed has destroyed our people black and white America. Alot of our leaders have sold us out for the dollar. It doesn't matter who we elect it matter how we pressure them into doing good for our people.
This is CABL.com posting #224232. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6uO
Posted in reply to: Re: I have had it! by MCSub
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: I have had it! MCSub 8/7/2008 1:51:00 AM