Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Very Pissed Off

The remedy for puffy chest is to knock the wind out of the fool! Make sure you push him to the point where he makes a dumb move that is visible! When I started Cable I was the new QC guy.
My supervisor didn't know anything about installing he only knew how it was supposed to look. He BS lied and cheated techs. I did my job fairly, educated the techs on the rules and learned to install. When thing got tight and all management had to do installs he couldn't do any! It was my work that they used to show other techs how to install. When that company shut down most of us moved to the next company. He tried to be the new QC manager there and they shot him down. Our friend got a contract in SC and needed people. He went there first and they made him the QC manager. I got there and did my thing and he got pissed. They told him that he was not my boss I was his equal and he was heated. I QCed, fixed installed and trained and kept my numbers way higher than his. All he did was QC so management got curious. They used his Nextel to track his activity and found out that he was at home most of the work day. He could not fix problems that they asked him to and the guys proved that some of his backcharges were bogus. He was later fired!
This is CABL.com posting #224211. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6ut
Posted in reply to: Re: Very Pissed Off by Nate30
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Very Pissed Off Nate30 8/6/2008 1:49:00 AM
Re: Very Pissed Off Nate30 8/6/2008 1:37:00 AM