Create your free account now! Sign up

I have had it!

I have had it with stereotyping and generalising people of all types. 1. The next time I hear someone say that they have no sympathy for war veterans of any type I am possibly going to jail! It was the motherfuckers that they either voted in or kept in office that led up to this clusterfuck! 2. The motherfuckers that seem to think that the way to stop drugs is to put everyone in jail! There are politicians who are lobbied and funded by these privatized prisons who enjoy the high crime rate and the little to deter and prevent. They break bend and ignore the rules to lock up pissants and follow the guidelines or ignore the king pins and contras. Beware people the midwest is following the path of LA in the contra era thanks to meth. Some of the midwest law enforcement love this because they now have bonuses cash on raids. 3. Democrat or Republican same shit! They are all exploiting us and our resources. They try different angles however they only want big business to court them! They do little and allow us to suffer. Outsourcing, waiting til its too far gone to address the immigration issue, passing the buck on all problems and making us the oil barons bitch. Fuck all of them! I have had it! Everyone wants to blame and generalise and point the finger it is the fucking politicians, press and the dumbfucks that eat all this shit up! We are all people! There are fuckups and criminals of all races! They all equally contribute to the crime and problems in our country! We all are to blame for not stifling the little SOBs from the first time that we realise that they are no fucking good! Thank you for letting me vent! You can tell me to shut up later!
This is CABL.com posting #224209. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6ur
There are 3 replies to this message
Re: I have had it! Nate30 8/6/2008 1:22:00 AM
Re: I have had it! oldlinedawg 8/6/2008 1:20:00 AM
Re: I have had it! MCSub 8/6/2008 12:48:00 AM