Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Now Hiring : Cable Gypsies !!! Lol

That is when you were SENT out to a location...This guy is wanting you to know that if you come out...wherever it is he is...that you can stay for free at the shop...In todays world...this is unheard of...In todays world it is F-you if you can't afford a place to sleep...In todays world...2G's a week and no motel expenses is pretty damn good if you ask me...Might be able to help a brother get back on his feet...if he is down...

If I were to go...I'm not...I'd turn it into a positive...in todays economy...I challenge you to find ANYONE who will put you up in a motel and still pay full rate prices...Larry was the exception...I have worked for plenty of contractors that put me up in a motel...and not Comfort Inns I can tell ya...then turned around and deducted the charges from my check...Yea it helps but...When you can get full pay and have an air conditioned place w/hot shower to crash in...save full...have company...and a pretty good chance of having a decent time all in all while away from home...Well call me crazy but that doesn't sound like a bad deal for anyone in my opinion...(clap)

(usa)
Dogs aren't our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
This is CABL.com posting #224022. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6rq
Posted in reply to: Re: Now Hiring : Cable Gypsies !!! Lol by oldlinedawg
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Now Hiring : Cable Gypsies !!! Lol oldlinedawg 8/3/2008 8:57:00 AM