Create your free account now! Sign up

gone

Well I am bidding Phoenix adieu. I am off to Alaska tomorrow. So long.....ok I am only going for 6 days. Someone in this family has to pay the bills and it is always me. I only get to go home for 6 fun filled days. Ending with the last one having me pace like a caged cat. I can't stand leaving home. But at least I have made some friends here from this web site. On the way down I at least talked to a couple of you even though time didn't permit me to stop or something. Mike and Brik.....we are going to have some fish when I get back. And if Mcsub is here or anyone else on this site that we know wants some let's find out. I will check in.....or not while I am home. But for sure when I get back. We want fish.......yes we do......Sorry you don't get to fish for it with me but one day you guys can come up and fish with me. I know the good spots and away from the tourists. Well I guess you would be tourists so we wouldn't really be away from you but it will still be fun and I will keep the tourist eating bears off of you. There are plenty you know. So have fun I know I will.
This is CABL.com posting #223607. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6kJ
There are 4 replies to this message
Re: gone CANTRELL 7/29/2008 9:07:00 PM
Re: gone 1brikshyvtwin 7/29/2008 5:50:00 PM
Re: gone MikeEd 7/29/2008 3:33:00 AM
Re: gone voices 7/28/2008 10:41:00 PM