Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Primepath

Did anyone see or hear about Primepaths latest pitch for VSAT techs in Michigan? Kind of unbelieveable. They're giving away the farm which scares a lot of people into thinking:

a: they're in trouble and dont have enough techs to do the job so they're pitching a lot of cheese out there to see what mice will bite

b: they're gonna draw people in with crazy stuff like one week pay and a high pay rate and hotels, etc etc which they can't possibly meet these commitments and make any money

c: they're doing all of this not to lose face and since no one can file a lien against the lottery, no one can complain and get anywhere which might mean work and no pay

I've never seen this type of offer before and I know the price for this work is at its lowest in 4 years so I'd really like to hear from someone who's worked for these guys or from someone who can shed some light on how they can make this kind of offer when the primes aren't doing it themselves. And I'm pretty sure they are NOT a prime based on all that I've heard.

This Michigan lottery stuff is really scary......BEWARE.......and ask a lot of questions and get some references.......I sure am!
This is CABL.com posting #223307. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6fT
Posted in reply to: Primepath by cableguy16
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Primepath Techee10 7/26/2008 8:27:00 AM
Re: Primepath Nate30 7/26/2008 1:30:00 AM