Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: There is no news anymore

I can only say that the American public isn't as naive as the "main stream media" would think. Which is why republican presidents have been elected. The public can see through what they are shoveling. If you can't see what they do.....i.e. always giving the best coverage to a democrat....then maybe you don't want to. Most people know how biased they are. You are smart enough to know this is true. Only one example...only one...Dan Rather reporting a story without checking it. One that was so wrong it was slander and no legal repercussions came from it in a civil sense. That is only one. How about another? Ok....how about the one where they tried to accuse McCain of having an affair when there was nothing whatsoever to substantiate it? They want there man in office and they no longer have any objectivity whatsoever. Isn't that what journalism is suppose to be? True and complete? Is it just me that wants reporters to report the whole story and not just the parts that push their agenda? Now let's see how they handle the John Edwards thing. If it is a lie we will see a litigation lawer suing the crap out of whoever printed it. That is how he made 50 million dollars after all. If it is true the media won't say a word and there will be no lawsuit.....It is on the Drudge report for those interested. the drudge report is the most watched website for news other than main stream media. It has proven to be accurate. No I don't get my news from there but this one I did.
This is CABL.com posting #223082. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m6cg
Posted in reply to: Re: There is no news anymore by linedawg
There are 0 replies to this message