Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: me and the boys

After 37 years I have had many, mans best friend experiences..

10 years or so ago I was working a easement run at a trunk amp location so I had to use the old hated ladder to work the location.

The homeowner didn't like the fact that I was in his back yard so he released his 115# pit bull on me and that dam pit was climbing my ladder and growling and slobbering something fierce, and standing there in the window was the homeowner laughing his ass off.. so when the dog got half the way to me I started jumping on the ladder, down goes the dog.. head over paws.. then back up the ladder again.. so each time I let him get higher..
then bounce bounce..dog hit the ground.. well the 3rd time the owner didn't think it was funny.. from about 17ft his snarling dog hit the ground head first and broke it's neck, it flopped around on the ground for a few minutes and expired.. needless to say the homeowner was not to pleased and tried to sue me.. He Lost.

Then there was this underground amp location I worked in N.C. and I made customer contact and he said he had a mean black Lab.. and I agree.. while I was talking to the customer outside the front door his dog was tearing the curtains down and chewing his leg off trying to find a way thru the window to tear a piece of my ass up.., I thought to myself man that dog is that pissed with the master there, what the hell would he do to me without him there.. well the owner said he will leave the dog inside the next day so I could do the work.

So the next day I went to the location, got there around 10am and went to the fence and beat my cutters on it.. the coast was clear... so I went about the retro of the amp, and all the time the black pissed ass dog was gnawing on the back sliding glass door.. determined to eat my ass for lunch.. well all of a sudden I have the fear of my life flashing before my eyes when I hear the sound of the sliding glass door open and close, and the sound of 4 feet in a full run coming at me, thank god, I was shrinking boot at the time and turned around just in time and smoked this charging beast on his nose .. full turbo, you could smell the skin burning, black nose to white, stopped him dead in his tracks, dam dog eyes were the size of silver dollars, he turned and ran away yelping around the corner of the house, well still cautious I hurried to finish.. well the owner came home for lunch and rushed to the back yard telling me that he forgot to tell his daughter to keep the dog inside because I was coming.. then he said where's my dog! , over there he ran around the corner and I have not seen him since, the owner went to find him and he had to drag the dog by his collar inside the house, and was pissing all the way .. sorry about dog, that took the watchdog completely out of his ass.. I stopped by the next to ask him how his dog was doing, and he said the dog won't go outside , whenever they open the back door, he runs and hides and pisses on himself.. I kinda felt bad for him, I might have been better off clocking him with my 12" between the eyes, I really do like animals just don't want to be chewed up by one

southern

This is CABL.com posting #222868. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m58O
Posted in reply to: Re: me and the boys by splicers nightmare
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: me and the boys MCSub 7/21/2008 10:08:00 PM
Re: me and the boys bluedeogee 7/21/2008 8:07:00 PM