Create your free account now! Sign up

When it all catches up to you!

On my new job for a department we had a guy who insulted two women, falsely accused reputable employees of corruption and caused a few security breaches. When I notified him of security protocol he decides to get smart with me and say show it to him in writing. I presented the paperwork and notified him that all department heads are aware that he shown the proper procedure so he backed off. He told his boss' second in command that he is his boss. His boss covered his ass and backed him up by concealing an EOE complaint against him. It all came to a head this week. The MFer had the audacity to tell a contractor that if he doesn't do what he wants that he will have his contract and travel papers revoked. Unfortunately the guy believed him and sent his family back to the states. He also used a racial term against the guy. It was later investigated by the higher ups and they reviewed all the written complaints prior to the final one. They fired the prick and his boss is now under serious scrutiny. The dumbass has the nerve to try to sue even though he was fired within his 6 month probation with a total of eight complaints one by his boss's boss. He is in for a big surprise! There are 10 witnesses from his own department and 7 contractors. All are against him and and will to testify in court. All he had to do was be a descent person while at work. He could have been an asshole on his own time. Now his ways have caught up with him. How bout them apples? Coconuts or mangoes where I'm from LOL!
This is CABL.com posting #222279. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5Zj
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: When it all catches up to you! RadioMan 7/12/2008 5:07:00 AM
Re: When it all catches up to you! sab3r 7/12/2008 2:26:00 AM