Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Obama supporter

Actually Sabre they have recorded millions and millions of years, I was just throwing out bait and dangit you bit! Imagine that. I really dont know what to say.... Somethings up folks we can't do shit but ride it out, its comin on in and it'll be one hell of a ride guaranteed. Life kinda sucks that way it just kinda grinds on doesn't it? It grinds on slowly but it grinds exceedingly fine, through time,such is the way of mud lowly mud is made up of huge egos..... A grain of sand was once an Egyptian emperor and now hes an inconvenience on your feet. One day we will be less than that, one day soon we wont make up a grain of sand combined and all we have done will be for naught. I dare just one of you to prove me wrong. We are truely just another brick in the wall and collectivally our achievements will amount to squat in the big scheme of things we just dont count at all. Get over your petty little selves and live and love for today. I give you the most important image ever taken.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcBV-cXVWFw
Now you just smoke one and watch this over and over untill you get it,then watch it ten more times think about it some more smoke another one and get back to me with your problems.I'll certainly be waiting to solve your petty little problems macro man and you thought minute man was bad you little needle dick bug fucker goodnite.
This is CABL.com posting #221552. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5NA
Posted in reply to: Re: Obama supporter by sab3r
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: Obama supporter voices 6/28/2008 5:42:00 AM
Re: Obama supporter nrb1 6/28/2008 5:02:00 AM