Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: A story worth reading

I agree with the fact that we people have given up our responsibility to police our government and in some states the people have relinquished their rights to the resources in their own land but I can assure you that I have all rights to the resources on this land.

I do not condone Anarchy but that is what is going to happen when our social fabric collapses. I do support the idea that we can regain our liberties but since I do not see any organized resistance on a scale large enough to effect the changes we need, then more than likely it will result in anarchy.

My solution would be to eliminate the Federal Reserve and have congress through the treasury print silver certificates to replace the Federal Reserve Notes. That action alone would prevent Anarchy from taking hold and stop inflation. Of course it would also mean that the government would have to not only balance it's budget but stop borrowing to finance expenditures.

Then we could get to the business of repealing the 12th,14th and 16th amendments to the constitution. That would allow the states to coin money in silver and gold thereby allowing the people to have alternate currencies in an effort to prevent the monopolization of the money supply, as we have now.

What do you think would be a viable solution to the current state of affairs?
You must BE the change you wish to see in the world
This is CABL.com posting #221488. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5My
Posted in reply to: Re: A story worth reading by voices
There are 2 replies to this message
Re: A story worth reading voices 6/28/2008 7:35:00 AM
Re: A story worth reading voices 6/27/2008 5:36:00 PM