Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: Wild Blue Cert ?

Those are the same questions I asked myself. As much as I would like to believe that the private sector could provide those services given the opportunity to compete it most certainly would be a long while before the private sector caught on and it became affordable for all. It might could occur sooner if we had less regulation in the economy.

For the most part I consider myself to be a classic libertarian of the same cloth as Thomas Jefferson, John Smith, James Madison when it comes to government. Obliviously we need some form of government to provide for the common defense but as the afore mentioned men understood that left unchecked it can and has become a monster.

If we could get back to the original articles of the constitution and repeal the 12th and 14th amendments we could be well on our way to living up to the creed of the declaration of independence.

Although my life is nearing its end, hopefully our youth will see the folly of our ways and correct the mistakes that we have allowed to take place and preserve for themselves and posterity this great nation I have so loved.

Well, I have said enough for now for I grow tired and weary of thinking on what I should or could have done in my youth if only I had paid attention to the real issues and not the perceived ones.
You must BE the change you wish to see in the world
This is CABL.com posting #221251. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5IJ
Posted in reply to: Re: Wild Blue Cert ? by JWilson
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: Wild Blue Cert ? JWilson 6/23/2008 10:41:00 PM