Create your free account now! Sign up

Re: it makes too much sense....

you are thinking of anarchy in terms of chaos. anarchy can be ordered as in the economy.

Who is charged with seeing to it that the economic gears of society mess properly? Nobody. no dictator rules the economy. the decisions about production, consumption, saving, buying and selling are best left to the people themselves. Thus, the modern economic system, an extraordinarily complex mechanism, functions without conscious central control by any agency whatsoever. political anarchy inevitably leads to chaos but anarchy in economics strangely produces an opposite result. An orderly cosmos. our economic system may be anarchic but it is not chaotic.

Why could it not be possible for people to govern themselves without a central agency dictating our affairs? Would not the people better understand the nature of our problems and be able to adjust more quickly than relying on a central agency to solve our problems? I am talking true liberty. The liberty of all people to decide how they are going to live their lives and provide for themselves without a government denying their liberty to do so. It is my contention that a people without centralized government can exist and prosper. That would get us ever closer to the preamble that everyone is quick to invoke when speaking of government and how they have transgressed our rights as sovereign beings.

The constitution does not in itself give us anything other than government and it does not guarantee our rights. It does promise to protect those rights but as we have seen it has failed to do that. What I am saying is that we should be allowed to conduct our lives as free men with the liberty that that in tells. We do not need a centralized government. I know that is hard for some to understand or envision but it is quite possible.

The best way to achieve that is to just plainly stop participating in this charade. If you were not so hard headed you might be able to grasp the concept.
You must BE the change you wish to see in the world
This is CABL.com posting #221090. Tiny Link: cabl.co/m5F8
Posted in reply to: Re: it makes too much sense.... by voices
There is 1 reply to this message
Re: it makes too much sense.... voices 6/21/2008 12:34:00 AM